Monday, September 21, 2009

Angelina

As godparents for her baptism, it was quite a big decision to make as to what we would give little Angelina.
Of course, it has to be special; it has to be meaningful; it has to be from the heart.
So I decided that editing her pictures taken from kidnapping borrowing her the moment she arrived our house two Saturdays ago would be perfect.
A bit intimidating, I guess, because this is the first time I will be presenting a photgraphy project to people outside of my immediate family.
But I am so glad they like it...love it! 
I was so happy watching faces light up with smiles as they look at the pictures I carefully mounted in frames. 
It was encouraging both for me and my hubby.
{I love him; he's so supportive of my hobbies.}
Here are the said photos...






This could be the start... ;)

1 comment:

  1. The more I look at it, the more I love it! you deserve another lens (you are probably thinking {W.E.}
    -mon

    ReplyDelete