Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jethro and the letter Y

Y?

Thanks for asking...
but really, this could be Jethro's favourite letter because he uses it a million times a day.
 
Like, "Y" did the squirrel run?

Or "Y" is Moses' mommy crying?

Or "Y" are we fighting the wiggle worm?

Or "Y" are the men fixing the lights? 

"Y"?

"Y"?

"Y"?



I was being nice trying to answer them in a simple, understandable way but I think my little Beata handles them better.

She would answer, "BECAUSE!"  Period.

(And apparently, he would stop and be satisfied with that answer.)

It's this stage in toddlerhood.  Just like my friend's toddler boy

I wonder what his favourite number is?  Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. haha... love it! By the way, you won!!! :) Let me know which colours you'd like!

    ReplyDelete